Friday, July 24, 2009

Random Pictures

I finally got these pictures off of my phone (thanks Justin!). SO, I thought I'd share some of the fun I've captured when I didn't have my camera handy.


Sophie's very first fire truck experience (around Sept. 08). We ran into some relaxing firemen at the library & they let her check it out.

We often stop at a nearby McDonald's Playplace while the car is getting an oil change or some repairs (which seems to be a lot lately!). Sophie decided she wanted her picture taken.


Our plane ride out to Reno. The poor girl conked out less then an hour before we landed.



Fall/Winter 08 fun with big sunglasses in the car


Here's Daddy & Sophie at the video games store. She was completely enamored by a large robot-type character. I love the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment