Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can't believe that Ryan is already 1 month old & that October, one of my favorite months, is already over! It feels like, maybe, 2 weeks ago we brought this little boy home. I've decided to include more memories & day to day important moments in our blog, so that we remember these special times. Sophie is such a funny little girl who thinks her baby brother is so cute! We are so grateful that she isn't jealous. Instead, we have to be cautious that she doesn't smother him, squeeze his head too tight, accedentally jump on him, or feed him any of her food. I'll take that over any mean jealous behavior! She says the funniest things every day, but what we hear the most from her is "Why" questions...endless, repeated why questions. Sometiems its cute, but most times its...well...a trial of our patience. :) Ryan is such a sweet little boy. We can tell that he a pretty calm guy but still likes to move & check out his world...not nearly as curious or intuitively thinking as Sophie, but just a fun curiousity. It may sound cliche, but he truly has a sweet, sweet spirit, & his cries & grunts have so much sweet personality in them already. As Justin will say, it looks like Sophie is following after her daddy & Ryan may be following after his mommy. he has been having some difficulties with reflux & gas issues that make eating & sleeping a problem at times. We all feel a bit better after Grandma Jocelyn was here to help, & hopefully, things will continue to settle a bit. Our family feels more complete now, & we're excited for the adventures to come.
Here are 2 pics to show off the faux-hawk a bit. He does it to himself, the way he lays. Oh that hair!





1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I can't belive I just found this blog! I saw my followers things and say your blog link! Yeah! Congrats on lil Ryan. So adorable! And I am in awe that Sophie is 3 ... 3! Tell Justin hi from me. I am going to add you link to mine now. Xoxo, L

    ReplyDelete