Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy belated St. Patty's Day!



"Do you like Green Eggs & Ham? I do! I like them, Sam I am!" No ham, but we DID have green eggs & toast to celebrate all that is green on St. Patrick's Day. Of course we read Dr. Suess's "Green Eggs & Ham," & dressed up in green. Here's photos of our little Smith celebration. On a side note, Sophie continues to grow rapidly fast. She grew over an inch & half in 2 months, & keeps going! She also stayed dry all night long 3 days in a row! We're trying to get back to that, but, hey-it happened!




I caught a couple snapshots of our happy baby boy that day, so I had to show that, yes, indeed, he does smile & is that way most all the time. Ryan is also out growing his infant car seat already! Serioulsy, what is in our VA water??! He had a ball sitting up in the shopping cart today. Lauren has been a little nervous about the switch, knowing we'll ahve to carry the little one everywhere, but I guess we're ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment