Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our determined crawler!



While at the beach, Ryan learned how to crawl on his hands & knees. form then on, he was unstoppable! Within a week, he learned to pull to stand, cruise, & say "Mama" (I sure loved that since I literally had no name or sound for a long time with Sophie!). I've never seen a more determined kid. He would sweat some days from working so hard to do these things. he tries to let go of the furniture to walk, but of course he's not there yet. I think he's just trying to catch up with his big sister! Although his curiosity & new found movement gets him into everything, he is such a little sweetheart. Wait, did I say little? After a bout of croop took us to the Dr.'s office, we found out he's alrighty 21 1/2/ pounds. Talk about a chunker! SO, here's a video of one of his frist crawls. It's at the beach on the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment