Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

I love my dad! Both of my parents taught me so much, but for father's day...My (Lauren's) dad taught me love, respect, honor, responsibility, hard work, silliness, the simple joys of life, how to enjoy sweets and super buttery/salty popcorn, how to pick my nose (but not others'!) :), how to fish, how to be selfless, and many other things! The picture below is John Haddock with his headlight on trying to catch some catfish with me. Thanks, Dad! (see below for more great dads!)




Since Lauren does the blog, she'll have to speak for Justin :), but Les Smith trylu enjoys history, good stories, movies, and having child-like fun. He is a good man and a wonderful grandfather (even though he has the weirdest grandfather name we have ever heard of!! "Big Med"). Thank you for being in our lives. I think you like me because my own father prepped me well with his cheesy humor :). You are fun to be around and I think you keep getting better with age!







Justin is such a good father and daddy to his little children. They love him to pieces in every way. Sophie tries hard to be JUST like him (and in many ways she is and always has been!). he is so fun and silly, yet a good disciplinarian, and so loving. There is no doubt in those kids' minds that their daddy loves them. Thank you! We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment