Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our little wiggle worm


I had a sonogram today to see just how big our little one was, and, yes, he is a bit bigger. My belly measurements were saying 4 weeks ahead, but the sonogram says only 2 weeks. At this rate, he'll be about 8 1/2 lbs full term-ish, or around 6-7 lbs at 36wks (if he decides to be like his big sister). Either way, Justin & I are guessing he'll come closer to the beginning of Oct., and the doctor is being cautious about me being "at risk" for another "pre-term" baby. 2 months to go! Here's a shot of his little foot. Sophie sure loved that, saying, "Silly little baby!" Every time I rest on my side, his little 1/2 hour dance (or wiggling) begins!

1 comment:

  1. awwww.....SO cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys :) good luck with that HUGE baby :P jk

    ReplyDelete