Thursday, August 20, 2009

Potty Trained!


Do I dare label? I think we can safely say that Sophie is potty trained. Hooray!!! The only rare accidents we've had have been near misses (like when she was running to the potty on her own accord & #2 sneaked out a little before she got there OR when it had been hours at the fair since she'd gone, fell asleep in the car, & the poor girl, half out of it, couldn't hold it while I bent her over to change into her PJ's). She stays dry at nap time conssitently, & I know that she could even stay dry at night time, if she'd go soon enough to the potty in the morning. This mama ain't complainin'! The best was when I noticed she needed to go potty at the fair, and as we're happily going, she holds herself & says, proudly, & straining a bit, "Mama, I'm holding it in!" I love my sweet little girl!
(This picture is of our early days potty training when we had some naked days...thus the edited pic...and Kitty used to join us)

No comments:

Post a Comment