Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dead to the world

This is my poor, sleepy, little boy. He fell asleep yesturday morning as we drive home from the grocery store. If I don't wake him in the car, or as soon as we arrive home, I'll bring in our goods, and then bring him inside where he wakes. I had some things to do and thought, "He'll at least wake up when I set him down." Nope. Plopped him on the couch, and there he ly for at least another 40 minutes, motionless. Just before we had to head out the door again, I heard him call for me while he was walking toward me in the kitchen. Granted, the poor little guys is getting over a double ear infection where one side caused a slight ear drum rupture, and he woke up too early that morning. I couldn't believe it that afternoon when he still slept another 3 hours! Needless to say, he's feeling great today. This photo op. was just too precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment